Welcome to SariBox Store
SariBox is the global online store for designer ethnic wear. Our mission is to provide the handpicked designs of wedding sarees, Designer Anarkalis, lehengas, Kurtis from various part of India at the best price. We guarantee 100 % authenticity of the product as it is directly sourced from the manufacturer or a licensed agent. The merchandise on our site is exclusive in nature and quantities are often limited, hence we recommend you to shop for whatever you like before it goes off the rack. We have a dedicated SariBox blog to provide you to read on the latest fashion trends and keep you close to Indian culture and heritage. Satisfied delighted customers are what we believe in.
SariBox is the brainchild of a group of enthusiastic and dedicated fashion lovers, created with the intent to offer top-quality fashion at affordable prices. Our customers are treated to a wide range of products from well-established designer brands as well as newer but equally talented designers from all over the country
B-30, First floor, Shubham industries, Saniya hemad gam, Surat, Gujarat, IN 395010
Cancellation & Returns
Refund and Cancellation
We believe in satisfying and delighting our customers. The product which we sell we believe that is the best customer can get at the price. Our return policy is made keeping our valuable customers in mind and hence we have easy transparent procedure for it. However we wish that you do not need to use the policy as far as possible but we do understand that under unforeseen conditions it is necessary to replace/return the product. Items which have reduced selling price are considered as sale items and which are sold at full price are considered non-sale (fresh) items.
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect / Wrong Item Delivered:
- If you have received damaged product or the wrong item, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and couple of pictures of the material within 3 Days of delivery.
- We will try and replace the product as soon as possible or issue a full refund if you wish to.
- At Saribox each product is quality checked, verified and then shipped to the customer but we understand that manual errors can happen and hence we refund thecash amount.
- sale items as defined are final and will not be exchanged.
Rs. 250 will be deducted for every item returned processing fee.
Do not like the product / Product not as per the picture shown:
- We understand that in some cases that you may not like the product which you have received or you feel that the product is different from what was shown. There might be several reasons for that. However we do have a flat 3 Day exchange/return policy in such cases. It is applicable in case of non sale items. Items which have reduced selling price are considered as sale items and which are sold at full price are considered non-sale items.
- Please mail at email@example.com with order number and reason for return.
- We will get back to you with return packing slip and pickup arrangements in 24-48 hours. (if the pickup is not available at your pincode then please send the package back to us and we will reimburse upto INR 100/- as the courier charges)
- As soon as we receive the product in our warehouse you will get store credit which can be used to purchase anything else from the website.
- Store credit is valid for lifetime. There is no expiry.
- We do add almost 100+ designs daily so we are sure that you will be able to find a suitable item from our ever increasing collection.
- Cash refund is given only in case of damaged product.
- Sale of clearance sale items are final and will not be exchanged.
Beads and Sequences coming off:
- We hope that people who buy product with beads and sequences understand that it has tendency to come off. Even with good handling and shipping this cannot be avoided. Most of such problems can be avoided during stitching. Tailor can hide the part which has less sequences or he can fix it all together. Before returning the product please ask your tailor if it can be adjusted. Even if we replace such items there are high chances that you will receive similar product again.
Q- In how many days can I return the product? What are the conditions?
A- We have a 3 day return/exchange policy from the date of delivery. You should keep the item in original packaging and not use it if you do not like. Any used products will not be taken back.
Q- How do I return a product? What is the process?
A- You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0261-6721212 and our returns team will help you with the procedure to get the items back to us. Once we receive the package we will email you the full store credit voucher to purchase any other product from the website. It takes 5-7 business days to complete the process of refund. Also, the exchange will be done only once. After that no exchange or return can be done.
Q- Is Shipping charge returned?
A- Shipping charge in any case is non-refundable.
Q- Can I get cash refund for my order ?
A- No. we issue store credit which can be used for any future purchases. Cash refund is only given if the product received is damaged.
Q- What happens if the item goes out of stock or there is bad Inventory?
A- If the item is out of stock when you try to order then the website will not let you know. In some cases of error there is wrong order place and you will be informed as soon as possible if the item is out of stock.
Q- Can I cancel the order after I order?
A- Yes you can cancel the order within 24 hours of your order. We normally ship in stock items the same day. Hence, please inform as soon as possible. If the item is shipped we will not be able to process the cancellation request.
Q- Can I change the shipping address of my order?
Q- Do you return and exchange the sale items?
A- We do not exchange / refund sale items.
General Returns Policy
You acknowledge that these terms of returns and cancellation are limited to direct sale by us to you and that these terms of returns and exchange are not available in case of a sale by third party and invoice which shall be governed by the terms of such sale. Items can be returned within 3 days from the date of delivery provided they are in the original packaging and unwashed, unopened, unused and undamaged. All damaged items must comply with our terms and conditions before refund is processed. To return or alter an item, the customer must write to us at email@example.com a prompt response is assured to such mails. Alternatively, the customer may even call at our customer care number +91261-6721212 which remains open MON - FRI (11AM - 5PM). In case of alteration request we will take care of any shipping cost that is incurred.
Our terms and conditions pertaining to returns and exchange is as follows:-
- Items should be returned unused, unwashed, unopened, undamaged and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please inform our customer care department in the event any Goods/Products are delivered without tags.
- Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
- Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All custom made designer product orders are non-returnable. All products under the section designers are non returnable, non-refundable.
- Items may be cancelled completely if requested on our customer care within 2 hours of purchase. After which it is subject to Saribox and its on our discretion to cancel the order and refund the paid amount.
- In case of wrong transaction or error in transaction while processing credit card online. The order will automatically be cancelled by us and the amount if charged any on credit card will be refunded back in voucher. Customers need to place a new order in such cases.
- In case of returns we will provide a voucher worth the Invoice value which can be used to buy other product. Unless the product is damaged from our side we do not refund cash back. You will get a store credit or voucher worth the invoice value after deducting any non-refundable charges.
- There is no cash return unless the product is damaged due to the company's packaging or shipping. We always provide you a store credit subtracting the restocking fee.
- Any customized product is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- All exchange requests will be processed only till 3 days from the delivery date. After which there will no exchange. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exchange requests. All such requests will be completed in 7 business days.
- All sale items are non returnable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable. All such orders and won't be exchanged unless the product is damaged.
- All stitched goods (any fabric on website) are non refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- Exchange will be done only once. Exchanged product cannot be exchanged multiple times.
- Cash refund request in following cases will not entertained and will only be exchanged.
- Product is dull compared to photo seen on website.
- Product is too light, too dark than the photo seen on website.
- Product quality is not as mentioned on the website.
If you still have any questions about the returns procedure or buying from our website. Please mail us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you!
All disputes arising from the execution of this contract shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation. In case settlement could not be reached through negotiation, the case shall be referred to neutral third party approved by both parties for arbitration. The arbitral award made by the third party is final and binding upon both parties. All disputes between SELLER and BUYER shall be resolved by an arbitration proceeding conducted at a location selected by the arbitrator within the city of SURAT in INDIA.
Any dispute that the buyer or seller has is subject to SURAT Jurisdiction & law. The Surat Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise.
SariBox is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SariBox may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 07/12/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Raghuvir textile mall, Surat - 395010
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
SariBox is committed to delivering your order with good quality packaging within a given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Bookpost or Speedpost. How is the delivery charge calculated for multiple units? The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the programme adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each product. Thus the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products. Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region. There will be an Extra Octroi charge for shipment to Maharashtra Region. How long does it take for an order to arrive? Orders are dispatched within 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. What if I the product is received in damaged condition? If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 0261-6721212 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions - sample template
The term 'SariBox’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Raghuvir Textile Mall, Surat - 395010. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
How to buy a product using SariBox Wallet? Step 1: While proceeding for payment after adding products to your cart, we have by default selected 'Pay by SariBox Wallet' option on the payment page. Step 2: In case you chose to pay by other payment options, you can deselect the 'Pay by SariBox Wallet' option on the payment page. Step 3: In case the total amount exceeds SariBox Wallet balance, you can pay the remaining amount using any other payment option.
Frequently Asked questions there any expiry date for wallet section? Yes. Wallet Balance is subject to expire. Please go to the 'How to use wallet'.What is SariBox Wallet? SariBox Wallet enables you to receive promotional credit and refunds. You may select SariBox Wallet as the mode of payment while placing your Order, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your Wallet balance. The option of payment via SariBox Wallet will be available on the 'Payment Method' page of the checkout process. You can check the balance of your SariBox wallet by:
• Login into your SariBox account• Go to the 'My Wallet' section
How can I sign up for SariBox Wallet? Every registered user has a SariBox Wallet account. There is no separate sign up for the Wallet. In case you are not a registered SariBox user, please register and start using SariBox Wallet. How can I put money into my SariBox Wallet? When you cancel or return a product the refund money is transferred to the SariBox Wallet to provide convenience for your next purchase. Directly transferring money to SariBox Wallet account is not permitted. How do I use money present in SariBox Wallet? You can use the money presently in your SariBox Wallet account to make payments while purchasing from SariBox. On the checkout page, you will see SariBox Wallet payment option selected by default, although you can choose to continue with other payment modes. There is not enough money in my SariBox Wallet for making a purchase. What do I do? You can pay for your order either fully or partially by SariBox Wallet. Any amount left after using SariBox Wallet can be paid using other payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc. Is there any expiry to the balance present in my SariBox Wallet? 'My Cash' money present in your SariBox Wallet account expires after one year. ‘Loyalty' money is subject to expiry on either 15th February or 15th August of every year. To check when your Loyalty Money expires, visit 'My Wallet' section in your SariBox account. How can I check the balance present in my SariBox Wallet? Log-in to your SariBox account and select ‘My Wallet’ tab. You can check your balance and transaction history under the same tab. Can I transfer the balance in my SariBox Wallet balance to another user? Balance from one account cannot be transferred to another / Your SariBox Wallet balance is non-transferable. Can I delete my SariBox Wallet? SariBox Wallet account cannot be deleted. You may choose not to use it. Terms and Conditions:
• SariBox Wallet is an instrument to park money in your SariBox Account as a prepaid balance and can be used only for purchases from saribox.com
• Balance in SariBox Wallet doesn't bear interest.
• 'My Cash' part of your SariBox wallet post a canceled or returned order can be refunded into the same card/account used for making the payment at the time of prepaid orders. In case of COD orders, we require you to fill a form with the necessary bank account details.
• 'My Cash' part of your wallet expires after one year.
• 'Loyalty Money' amount credited in your SariBox Wallet in connection with SariBox's marketing campaigns is non-refundable and shall expire as per applicable terms.