Cancellation & Returns
Refund and Cancellation
We believe in satisfying and delighting our customers. The product which we sell we believe that is the best customer can get at the price. Our return policy is made keeping our valuable customers in mind and hence we have easy transparent procedure for it. However we wish that you do not need to use the policy as far as possible but we do understand that under unforeseen conditions it is necessary to replace/return the product. Items which have reduced selling price are considered as sale items and which are sold at full price are considered non-sale (fresh) items.
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect / Wrong Item Delivered:
- If you have received damaged product or the wrong item, please mail us at email@example.com with your order number and couple of pictures of the material within 3 Days of delivery.
- We will try and replace the product as soon as possible or issue a full refund if you wish to.
- At Saribox each product is quality checked, verified and then shipped to the customer but we understand that manual errors can happen and hence we refund thecash amount.
- sale items as defined are final and will not be exchanged.
Rs. 250 will be deducted for every item returned processing fee.
Do not like the product / Product not as per the picture shown:
- We understand that in some cases that you may not like the product which you have received or you feel that the product is different from what was shown. There might be several reasons for that. However we do have a flat 3 Day exchange/return policy in such cases. It is applicable in case of non sale items. Items which have reduced selling price are considered as sale items and which are sold at full price are considered non-sale items.
- Please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and reason for return.
- We will get back to you with return packing slip and pickup arrangements in 24-48 hours. (if the pickup is not available at your pincode then please send the package back to us and we will reimburse upto INR 100/- as the courier charges)
- As soon as we receive the product in our warehouse you will get store credit which can be used to purchase anything else from the website.
- Store credit is valid for lifetime. There is no expiry.
- We do add almost 100+ designs daily so we are sure that you will be able to find a suitable item from our ever increasing collection.
- Cash refund is given only in case of damaged product.
- Sale of clearance sale items are final and will not be exchanged.
Beads and Sequences coming off:
- We hope that people who buy product with beads and sequences understand that it has tendency to come off. Even with good handling and shipping this cannot be avoided. Most of such problems can be avoided during stitching. Tailor can hide the part which has less sequences or he can fix it all together. Before returning the product please ask your tailor if it can be adjusted. Even if we replace such items there are high chances that you will receive similar product again.
Q- In how many days can I return the product? What are the conditions?
A- We have a 3 day return/exchange policy from the date of delivery. You should keep the item in original packaging and not use it if you do not like. Any used products will not be taken back.
Q- How do I return a product? What is the process?
A- You can mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0261-6721212 and our returns team will help you with the procedure to get the items back to us. Once we receive the package we will email you the full store credit voucher to purchase any other product from the website. It takes 5-7 business days to complete the process of refund. Also, the exchange will be done only once. After that no exchange or return can be done.
Q- Is Shipping charge returned?
A- Shipping charge in any case is non-refundable.
Q- Can I get cash refund for my order ?
A- No. we issue store credit which can be used for any future purchases. Cash refund is only given if the product received is damaged.
Q- What happens if the item goes out of stock or there is bad Inventory?
A- If the item is out of stock when you try to order then the website will not let you know. In some cases of error there is wrong order place and you will be informed as soon as possible if the item is out of stock.
Q- Can I cancel the order after I order?
A- Yes you can cancel the order within 24 hours of your order. We normally ship in stock items the same day. Hence, please inform as soon as possible. If the item is shipped we will not be able to process the cancellation request.
Q- Can I change the shipping address of my order?
Q- Do you return and exchange the sale items?
A- We do not exchange / refund sale items.
General Returns Policy
You acknowledge that these terms of returns and cancellation are limited to direct sale by us to you and that these terms of returns and exchange are not available in case of a sale by third party and invoice which shall be governed by the terms of such sale. Items can be returned within 3 days from the date of delivery provided they are in the original packaging and unwashed, unopened, unused and undamaged. All damaged items must comply with our terms and conditions before refund is processed. To return or alter an item, the customer must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org a prompt response is assured to such mails. Alternatively, the customer may even call at our customer care number +91261-6721212 which remains open MON - FRI (11AM - 5PM). In case of alteration request we will take care of any shipping cost that is incurred.
Our terms and conditions pertaining to returns and exchange is as follows:-
- Items should be returned unused, unwashed, unopened, undamaged and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please inform our customer care department in the event any Goods/Products are delivered without tags.
- Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
- Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All custom made designer product orders are non-returnable. All products under the section designers are non returnable, non-refundable.
- Items may be cancelled completely if requested on our customer care within 2 hours of purchase. After which it is subject to Saribox and its on our discretion to cancel the order and refund the paid amount.
- In case of wrong transaction or error in transaction while processing credit card online. The order will automatically be cancelled by us and the amount if charged any on credit card will be refunded back in voucher. Customers need to place a new order in such cases.
- In case of returns we will provide a voucher worth the Invoice value which can be used to buy other product. Unless the product is damaged from our side we do not refund cash back. You will get a store credit or voucher worth the invoice value after deducting any non-refundable charges.
- There is no cash return unless the product is damaged due to the company's packaging or shipping. We always provide you a store credit subtracting the restocking fee.
- Any customized product is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- All exchange requests will be processed only till 3 days from the delivery date. After which there will no exchange. Mail us at email@example.com for exchange requests. All such requests will be completed in 7 business days.
- All sale items are non returnable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable. All such orders and won't be exchanged unless the product is damaged.
- All stitched goods (any fabric on website) are non refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- Exchange will be done only once. Exchanged product cannot be exchanged multiple times.
- Cash refund request in following cases will not entertained and will only be exchanged.
- Product is dull compared to photo seen on website.
- Product is too light, too dark than the photo seen on website.
- Product quality is not as mentioned on the website.
If you still have any questions about the returns procedure or buying from our website. Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you!
All disputes arising from the execution of this contract shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation. In case settlement could not be reached through negotiation, the case shall be referred to neutral third party approved by both parties for arbitration. The arbitral award made by the third party is final and binding upon both parties. All disputes between SELLER and BUYER shall be resolved by an arbitration proceeding conducted at a location selected by the arbitrator within the city of SURAT in INDIA.
Any dispute that the buyer or seller has is subject to SURAT Jurisdiction & law. The Surat Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise.
SariBox is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SariBox may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 07/12/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Raghuvir textile mall, Surat - 395010
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.